Monday

DMCA'd


So if you haven't heard, apparently there is an organization that goes around like the ACLU of music intellectual property rights and voids blogs of their musikz. Now I'm pretty liberal, or at the least a constitutionalists, but I have been notified that my Zombie Disco Squad Post was taken off due to copyright infringements, and the songs I posted you can find all over the internet, free of charge.

I think these are probably the only people who even know about my blog.

But hey, one more person. Eh?

Here's the skinny: They wont tell you which post (song) specifically infringed. Just to be sure, here are a few Zombie Disco Squad remixes for your ears, and barely legal, too.

My flavourite remixers out there right now, bottom line.

KillaQueens - "Bitches (Zombie Disco Squad Remix)"
Wiley - "Wearing My Rolex (Zombie Disco Squad Remix)"
Bunny Lake - "Into the Future (Zombie Disco Squad Remix)"

Also, Czech out their kickin' A blog here.

No comments: