Thursday

Bass All Up In Your Face


Wowee weewow! The ol' brain tells me its about time to drain. I have indeed been fermenting my brain juices to near copious levels and the results have been less than fantastic. I have a headache.

And since we all know the best cure for a headache is brain rattling low frequency club music, I feel the need to share with you my flavourite version of the cure-all cocktail we call electro.

Taking this one to the deep end (or the low end), I am stuck on these silly bass-lines. The ones that bounce back and forth so fast you cant tell if your speakers are busted or if you just heard the sound of your own heart exploding. You know, Kakow! I.m talking about Witty Boy. Not for the faint of heart.

A DJ/ Producer hailing from Leeds, UK, Witty Boy is no stranger to the remix scene. His remix of Craig David is making mad rounds on the blog-o-sphere right now, however the tracks he produces alone make me sick. Really. I need to throw up. Too.. Much.. Bass..

Witty Boy - Attention

Witty Boy - Ironman VIP

Witty Boy - Rhubarb and Disgust

Links courtesy of Curb Crawlers

No comments: