Thursday

You can't Rush My Stimulus, Baby!


Yeah, I know SX is less that a week away, but for a moment I'd like to switch gears for a bit and talk about sum bands very quickly.

Of Montreal is one of my top three all time favorite bands, so my witnessing of their second coming (ha!) to Norman is a treat. The second Norman Music Festival promises to be a grand slam.

Come out and support Norman and of Montreal!

On another note - Yelle and Natalie Portman's Shaved head are going to be at SXSW.

Now that's whats up.

On NPSH's blog they post a Daft Punk Drum Kit that's been floating around the web.

Now you can actually BE daft Punk HERE You could prolly spend days doing this. I know I will be.

Czech video HERE. Its amazingly worth it.

Natalie Portman's Shaved Head - Me + Yr Daughter (CD "Glistening Pleasure" is a 4 Star!)

Of Montreal - Gallery Piece (JB remix) (Jon Brion has an entire EP of Of Montreal remixes. Listen HERE for free.)

Of Montreal - Id Engager (Mad Decent Remix) MF
Yelle - A Cause De Garcons (Sta Remix)

No comments: